USE THIS THREE DAYS OF AFFILES, YOU PASSERAS UNFORGETTABLE NIGHTS this is great for you gentlemen night, especially allows to increase the size of your rods. 2. Heals minor burns.
You can treat these small kitchen accidents with aloe vera. 3. Heals more serious burns.
Here’s how: In a small container, mix aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil. This homemade blend is an effective remedy for burns. 4. Eliminates hematomas.
5. Relieves and heals sunburns. Aloe vera has soothing properties similar to menthol. And in addition, the treatment is 100% organic. 6. Relieves insect bites. Aloe vera soothes the pain of a bite and eliminates the itchy feeling. 7. Reduces the damage caused by frostbite. Do you have frozen toes? No problem: aloe vera reduces damage to the epidermis. 8. Treats skin infections. 9. Exfoliating treatment for the feet. Do you want soft feet like baby skin? To make a “special feet” exfoliating mask, simply mix these ingredients: – 150 g oatmeal,
– 90 g of cornmeal,
– 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, – and 10 cl of body milk.
10. Attenuates eruptions of cold sores. Aloe vera fights herpes and cold sores. ￼
11. Fights fungal infections.
12. Relieves blisters.
13. Antidote for allergic reactions of the skin. on your skin. 14. Replaces moisturizing creams. Do you usually use moisturizers and body milk to treat dry skin? Try instead to apply aloe vera gel: it quickly hydrates the skin. 15. A treatment against acne pimples. Aloe vera gel is an effective treatment against acne.
16. Relieves psoriasis. 17. Avoid scars and stretch marks.
18. Heals rosacea. This skin disease, also known as rosacea, is incurable. On the other hand, aloe vera is an effective treatment against symptomatic acne of this disease.
19. Reduces the size of warts. 20. An anti-aging treatment of the skin. Fight wrinkles and skin aging by applying aloe vera. That’s exactly what Cleopatra did! ￼
21. Contributes to the elimination of eczema.
22. Lightens the skin. Aloe vera reduces the pigment spots of the skin, as well as pigmentation in general. 23. An exfoliating mask for the body. Rejuvenate your skin with a 100% organic exfoliating treatment. Just mix these ingredients: – 2 tablespoons aloe vera,
– 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar,
– and 1 tablespoon of organic lemon juice.
24. An exfoliating mask for rough skin. For rougher areas of the skin (elbows, for example), you can try a more suitable exfoliating treatment (and always organic). Here are the ingredients:
– 550 g of sea salt,
– 225 g of aloe vera gel,
– 200 g of coconut oil,
– and 2 tablespoons of organic honey. You can find coconut oil in organic stores. Or, you can also buy online
25. Grows hair. Aloe vera can accelerate hair growth. Here’s how to do it: massage your scalp with aloe vera gel. Then leave to act for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. 26. Eliminates dandruff. To control dandruff, here’s how to prepare a homemade treatment. You need the following ingredients:
– Aloe vera juice
– coconut milk, – and wheat germ oil.
Mix these ingredients in equal parts. Then, massage your scalp with the mixture and rinse thoroughly. You can find coconut milk and wheat germ oil at organic stores. Or, you can also find it online:
27. Replaces the conditioner. For smooth, silky hair, replace your conditioner with aloe vera gel. 28. A natural makeup remover. Yes, did you know that aloe vera is as effective as a make-up remover? Except that it comes from the garden! 🙂 29. Relieves mild vaginal irritation.
In internal use (ingestion of aloe vera juice):
30. Soothes gastrointestinal disorders. Do you suffer from indigestion? Drink aloe vera juice to soothe your gastrointestinal disorders. 31. Facilitates transit. Sip aloe vera juice when you are constipated: it is an effective laxative.
32. Soothes the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Drink aloe vera juice to ease the pain and bloating associated with this condition. 33. Relieves heartburn,
34. Relieves asthma. To treat your asthma, make an inhalation of aloe vera leaves. Just boil and breathe the vapors
35. Decreases the blood sugar level. .
36. Strengthens the gums
You can find aloe vera toothpaste in organic shops.