The health benefits and uses of Neem Powder.
1. Neem Powder has been used for thousands of
years as a natural medicine. It is made by drying and grinding neem leaves,
also known as Indian Lilac.
2. This wonderful powder can be taken internally
to treat stomach ulcers and acts as a blood purifier and healer.
3. Neem powder is often mixed with water to make
a paste, in order to treat skin disorders.
It is a natural toner and moisturiser and works to treat acne, scars, blackheads, warts
ringworm, eczema and psoriasis.
4. The antibacterial properties of neem, allow
it to be applied for a large variety of medical conditions. This can include treating a dry scalp, head
lice, dandruff and hair loss.
5. Neem powder can be infused with water and
used are a skin and muscle relaxant. Simply soak aching muscles, the feet scalp,
and other body parts to enjoy neem’s anti-inflammatory effects.
6. Neem is not only antibacterial, but it is
also anti-fungal, antiviral and anti-mutagen. It is therefore a powerful cure for many illnesses
such as intestinal worms, eye disorders, leprosy, diabetes, gum disease and liver problems.
7. The leaf is not the only part of the tree
that is used. In fact over 140 compounds have been isolated
from the different parts of the neem tree, for use in all kinds of treatments and products.
8. Neem Oil, which is extracted from the seeds
of the neem tree is a natural flea treatment for animals, which also calms itchy skin.
9. When the powder is made into a paste with
water, it can be applied to the skin to help burns to heal faster. It also disinfects the skin, protecting it
10. One teaspoon of neem powder can be added to
healthy smoothies. These have an anti-carcinogenic effect and
have been scientifically shown to neutralise the effects of cancer causing substances.
11. It also works to destroy intestinal worms
and parasites which may be living in the digestive system.
12. Neem powder can be mixed with moisturising
creams and applied as a natural insect repellent.
13. It can also be used when brushing the teeth
as a natural cure for gingivitis, gum disease and mouth ulcers. It destroys harmful bacteria in the mouth
which causes plaque.
14. In some countries neem leaves are used to
induce abortions, so pregnant women are not advised to use neem internally.
15. To learn more about herbal remedies and natural
cures, please see our other videos.
Thank you very much for listening, a like is always appreciated and remember to subscribe
for more healthy videos. I wish you great health, wealth and happiness.
and health benefits of neem. neem neem for skin problems neem leaf powder benefits Neem powder benefits neem powder for acne neem powder for diabetes neem powder for face neem powder for hair neem powder for skin neem powder for teeth the